Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blech!

I know it's been a while since I've done an official post, but the Nike Half Marathon happened and I just felt like taking a recovery break.

In the meantime I'll post this review of a book that I thought I'd love, but ended up hating. Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest BestiarySquirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary by David Sedaris
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Unique idea? Yes. Clever writing? Yes. Enjoyable? No.

I'm glad I read other books by David Sedaris first because I never would have wanted to read them if I'd read this one first. The stories just became more negative, disturbing, and creepy as I progressed through the book. It was a quick read or I wouldn't have wasted any more time on it.

View all my reviews XOXO Fog Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment