Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Wish List

Mizuno Running - Mizuno Women's Wave Precision 12 Running Shoes

I bought Women's Running magazine this weekend and this shoe was listed as "Most Comfortable" in the Winter Running shoes section. I like Mizunos because they're so light and not clunky on my feet and will need a new pair soon. I currently wear the Wave Riders, but this pair got rave reviews...and check out the cherry blossoms near the heel! I'm afraid to just buy them online without trying them on first, so I'm going to see if my local Fleet Feet has them in stock. WANT!

Marathon training is rolling along and today is the start of Week 7. I was a little derailed last week because of a major sore throat and lethargy which eventually turned into a full blown cold. I missed a 5 miler and a 3 miler, so I crazily made up both of those runs yesterday instead of doing cross training (5 miles in the morning and another 3 miles in the afternoon). 18 miles for Week 6....DONE!

This week the mileage starts increasing and I'm not going to have any single digit recovery runs on Saturdays, which is a little scary. This week I have two 3 milers, 6 miles, and then 12 miles on Saturday. I'm hoping to work in yoga on Friday and maybe a strength training session on Thursday. I have plans on Wednesday night (a free seminar at a chocolate factory where they teach you how to mix cocktails that pair with chocolate), so I hope my body cooperates and gets well!

Have a good week!

XOXO
Miss Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment