Friday, September 16, 2011

What Happened to Sunday?

This post was started on Sunday, but I'm just finishing it now!  It's been a crazy week and I was meaning to add some photos to this to make it less boring, but that just didn't happen.

My Sunday was productive, but it slipped away from me.  I woke up early and made my usual smoothie and then went back to sleep until 8:15.  That's crazy for me.  I would have lazed around, but I needed to get my rear end down to The Fillmore to get tickets without those pesky surcharges!  I nabbed tickets for my friend and me to go to Stevie Nicks, The Bangles, and Peter Murphy/She Wants Revenge and saved about $38 for each of us.  Yay for being OCD.

Then I headed over to New People in Japantown to have one of their Blue Bottle lattes and continue reading Born to Run.  My half marathon and upcoming marathon training are nothing compared to the distances that these people run so effortlessly.  (150 miles in Death Valley in July?  Crazy.)  It was nice to just hang out a while before the icky part of my day.

The icky part of my day consisted of cleaning out one closet, which turned into two clothes closests AND four clothing drawers.  I have five (FIVE) leaf bags full of clothes and shoes plus another one of trash (underwear, lame socks, etc.).  Can you say "hoarder"?  I have no idea how all this crap fit.  Before it gets all jacked up again, I'm going to The Container Store and buying some organizers for the drawers and the closets.

The rest of the week was taken up with running workouts, a Yelp Elite Party, and a yoga class where I was finally able to do an arm pose...the Firefly...minus the straight legs.  (Now if I can ever do the Crane, I'll know I've progressed!)

XOXO



2 comments:

  1. your closet cleaning has inspired me! this weekend, it WILL happen. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really just forced myself to do it and once I started, I couldn't stop! It felt good to drop off about 6 large bags (leaf bags!) full of shoes, clothes, and purses at Goodwill yesterday. I'd been driving around with them the past week!

    ReplyDelete