Monday, July 8, 2013

I'm Baaack...

Hola!

I wanted to start tracking some things that I'm doing and luckily I didn't delete this blog!  I deleted my Twitter and Formspring accounts, so those have been removed from the sidebar.  I'll probably make some additional changes, but I don't want this to be too stressful.

Anyway, one thing I'm tracking is an assignment I was given for a dating/relationship class.  It's a self-love challenge and we're supposed to do at least one thing per day that gives us joy.  We all wrote lists of joyful things that take 5 minutes, 15 minutes, or 30 minutes or more.  I don't have any problem with loving myself since I probably do several things on the list each day, but here's today's joyful item:  working out.

I'm going to take a turbokickboxing (TKB) class after work.  Working out, running, and yoga are three things that give me joy and I do one of those almost every day!

I also like listening to music and do it almost every day.  This is an oldie that has been on heavy rotation on one of my Spotify playlists.  I can't wait to see them in September!


XO
FogChick

No comments:

Post a Comment