Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's My Friday!

Tomorrow is my day off and my "official" training for the Nike Women's Half Marathon starts on Saturday. I'm hoping to be able to go to yoga tonight, but I'm not sure if I'll make it after my haircut. If not, I'll run a few miles tonight and go to yoga tomorrow morning before lunching & museum-ing with a friend.

Last night I went to Grand Cafe for happy hour with a couple of friends...both met through Twitter! I forgot how pretty this restaurant is. Here's a shot of the bar:




They have some good deals on apps, wine, and some cocktails. Unfortunately, my cocktail was full price. It was called a Basil Berry and was tasty, but a little sweeter and less basil-y than I'd hoped. It was pretty, right?




I'm hoping to finish another tab for the top of this blog by the end of the week. I also want to add a photo, but I'm having trouble getting anything to not look HUGE and take over the entire top part of the page!

Have a good Thursday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment