Saturday, July 23, 2011

What A Day!

It's been a super busy day even though I barely left my house!

I got up after a bad night of sleep and had a great 6 mile run down Fisherman's Wharf to the Ferry Building and back. After that I spent 6 hours doing laundry and cleaning to a Spotify soundtrack of tunes that I own, but on LP or cassette. (Today's soundtrack included The Colourfield, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Cure, Cheap Trick, Xmal Deutschland, and The Go-Go's.)

I picked up a running book at the library and then spent a while working on something that I'll be incorporating into this blog, doing a Yelp review, and some Blip DJing (see my badges for updates!).

Now I'm having a glass of wine and a homemade dinner: sautéed zucchini scrambled with an egg, Greek yogurt, and salsa!

I think I'll do a little reading tonight and watch my True Blood DVD I just got from Netflix (Season 3 Disc 1). Tomorrow I'll either run or go to yoga and then have a massage scheduled. Yay!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend so far!

Oh, here's my dinner...and my Santa Barbara Wine Country Half Marathon wine glass.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment