Monday, August 15, 2011

FroYo Makes Monday Tolerable

It's Monday and I have a lot of extracurricular stuff to do in addition to my half marathon training. I have an event tonight (after running), a concert tomorrow night (after cross training at the gym), making pasta salad for a company picnic on Wednesday night (after another run), and strength training on Thursday night (after the company picnic).

I'm not going to worry about it because it will all get done. It's better to think about the Yoppi frozen yogurt from after lunch: Yellow Cake Mix and Cookie Dough flavors with just a sprinkling of almonds, mini M&Ms, and Thin Mint dust. This was less than $3...I just wanted a little taste of sweetness and a walk after my soup.





Updates on all my events will be forthcoming after they happen (assuming I survive). Have a good week!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment