Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Why Am I Working?!

I want to be outside!

Today is a rare sunny, warm day in San Francisco. I took advantage of that (and my supervisor being on a long lunch) and took a walk to the Ferry Building for lunch.

I picked up some Carrot & Ginger soup and a Hijiki & Soybean salad from Delica, one of my favorite spots. Their food is tasty and nutritious. The soup tastes so decadent, but there's no cream or milk in it. It's just carrots, onion puree, and ginger.

I couldn't be too healthy, so I eneded up having a scoop of Ciao Bella gelato (Belgian Chocolate S'mores flavor).  I started eating it before it started to melt and didn't get a shot of it.  I did get a shot of my view of Treasure Island and the Bay Bridge.

After that I walked around Sur La Table looking at all the cool cooking stuff (*sigh*) and then made my way back to the office.

All that and I was only gone an hour!

Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday!

XOXO

P.S.  I posted this via e-mail and I had to recreate most of this post and it reformatted where I had the photos positioned, so sorry about that.  Live and learn on Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment